Error reporting with Sentry
We use Sentry to notify us of exceptions that happen in all environments.
We configure Sentry using govuk-saas-config. It reads a list of apps from the docs and makes sure that all configuration is set up correctly.
Use the govuk_app_config gem to configure your application to talk to Sentry.
More about Monitoring
- Add a deployment dashboard for an application
- Add an Icinga passive check to a Jenkins job
- Add sidekiq-monitoring to your application
- GOV.UK and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Graphite and deployment dashboards
- How to deal with errors
- Monitor Sidekiq queues for your application
- Monitoring screens
- Nagios NRPE connection failures
- Pingdom Bouncer canary check
- Tools: Icinga, Grafana and Graphite, Kibana and Fabric
- Uptime Metrics
- Use AWS X-Ray to trace app requests
- Use Terraboard to monitor Terraform state