Configure a GitHub repo
Repositories in GOV.UK must:
- Have the GOV.UK CI Bots and GOV.UK Production teams as
- Have a good description
- Link to relevant documentation
- Be tagged with
- Have a good README
Almost all repos should:
- Have branch protection on master
- Have Jenkins CI configured, if the repo uses Jenkins
- Have GitHub Trello Poster enabled
When your repo is tagged with
govuk, it will be auto-configured by govuk-saas-config. This will take care of the settings, branch protection and web hooks.
If you create a new repo, kick off a build of the Jenkins job and everything will be done for you.