Help with publishing high priority content
When a department is publishing content that is high priority, it may be necessary to intervene to ensure it goes out as smoothly as possible.
You might see this happening if the format is still showing as “Coming Soon” on some pages.
You may need to do this if the content is not showing on the live site quick enough.
The guidance pages visible on topic pages like /government/brexit are populated based on search ranking, which is only updated over night, so it may be necessary to set it manually.
More about Publishing
- Add a new document type
- Change a specialist document base path
- Content that doesn't show up correctly in search or list pages
- Deploy emergency publishing banners
- Documents are published, but the links aren't up to date
- Find hardcoded markup in GovSpeak
- Fix blank options in finder filters
- How the draft stack works
- Make a new document type available to search
- Manually setting the search popularity of content
- Reindex an Elasticsearch index
- Remove a change note in Whitehall
- Rename a country
- Schema.org structured data
- Topic Taxonomy
- Upload HMRC PAYE files