Update Pingdom IP ranges
There is a task that runs daily of “Check_Pingdom_IP_Ranges” which checks whether the IP addresses we have stored for Pingdom match the ones they are actually using.
If this task fails it is an indicator that our IPs are not consistent with the ones they are using and we need to update our rules.
You will need to edit one file in govuk_mirror_deployment:
Both have a list of Pingdom IPs and a command you can use to generate a new list.
To run the check of IP ranges on your own machine clone the
govuk_mirror_deployment and run
More about Environments
- Add a disk to a vCloud machine
- Create a new environment for GOV.UK
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for GOV.UK
- GOV.UK's environments (integration, staging, production)
- Move apps between servers
- Reboot a machine
- Remove a machine
- Reprovision a machine in vCloud Director
- Set up a new mirror for GOV.UK