Document type: medical_safety_alert
There are 15 pages with document type ‘medical_safety_alert’ in the GOV.UK search index.
|Navigation document type||other|
|Email document type||other|
|Government document type||other|
- Field Safety Notices - 27 February - 3 March 2017
- Field Safety Notices - 6 March - 10 March 2017
- CARDIOSAVE Hybrid intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) and CARDIOSAVE Rescue IABP – damaged lithium ion batteries may give off smoke, a bad smell or produce sparks
- Field Safety Notices - 20 February - 24 February 2017
- Precautionary recall of Viridal Duo Powder and Solvent for Injection (EL (17)A/04)
- Field Safety Notices - 13 February - 17 February 2017
- Alaris® syringe pumps (GH, CC, TIVA & PK models) – risk of uncontrolled bolus of medicine.
- Alka-Seltzer Original & Alka-Seltzer XS - recall of some batches due to an issue with the blister foil
- Field Safety Notices - 6 February - 10 February 2017
- Oxylog 3000 and Oxylog 3000 plus ventilator – risk of failure