GOV.UK developer docs
This is the technical documentation for the GOV.UK team in the Government Digital Service (GDS). For other projects built by GDS, see the Service Toolkit. For technical documentation applicable to GDS as a whole, see The GDS Way.
- #govuk-developers For all GOV.UK developers
- #govuk-frontenders Where the GOV.UK frontend developers discuss frontend specific topics.
- #proj-supporting-juniors Group organising and planning support projects for junior developers in GDS.
- Tech Fortnightly agenda Schedule of speakers for the GOV.UK Tech Fortnightly, including links to slides.
- Support apprentices Sign up sheet for volunteers to help support apprentices.
- Mentorship Sign up to volunteer as a mentor to junior and apprentice devs.
- Applications All the applications and services that make up the GOV.UK website.
- Repositories All the applications and other repositories we use to build GOV.UK.
- 2nd-line Tech Support manuals The documentation for GOV.UK's Second-line Technical Support team.
- Developer manuals The contents page of GOV.UK's developer manuals.
- GOV.UK Kubernetes manual The developer manuals for GOV.UK's Kubernetes clusters.
- Analytics This site contains a record of the data structure implemented for Google Analytics 4 by GOV.UK.