Review a page in this manual
Every page in the manual has a “Last updated” value, based on the timestamp of the last commit associated with the file. The more recent the date, the more confidence the reader can have that the content is accurate.
It is helpful to review a document at the point of using it, as you likely have the most context for the problem at that moment in time.
How to review
Things to look out for
- Is the page accurate?
- Is the page still relevant?
- Does it help the reader complete their task?
- Does it follow the styleguide?
When you’ve reviewed the page, either:
- Update the page by committing your edits
- You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the “View source” link to take you to the relevant page in GitHub
- Remove it (don’t forget to set up a redirect)
Relevant blog posts to link to
Is there a relevant blog post to the page you’re reviewing? Would linking to it help the reader complete their task?
You can find GOV.UK blog posts on the GDS Tech blog.