Review a page in this manual
How to review pages in this manual.
Questions to ask
- Is the page accurate?
- Is the page still relevant?
- Should it still be there?
- Does it help the reader complete their task?
- Is it incomplete?
- Does the page contain information easily available elsewhere?
- Does the page contain sensitive or inappropriate information? For example passwords, individual email addresses, groups, calendars, ‘secret’ links.
When you’ve reviewed the page, either:
- Update the page
- Remove it (don’t forget to set up a redirect)
- Assign it for someone else to review
- Confirm the page is OK and set a new review date
Set a review by date
- How likely is it that the information will change?
- Is work happening in this area?
- What would the impact be if the information were wrong?
Relevant blog posts to link to
Is there a relevant blog post to the page you’re reviewing? Would linking to it help the reader complete their task?
You can find GOV.UK blog posts on the GDS Tech blog.