Warning This document has not been updated for a while now. It may be out of date.Last updated: 16 Jun 2020
- point in time the edition became visible to the public on the website. Updated for major changes
- used to sort documents in the atom feed
- for building
change_historyon a document
- used when comparing edition published dates in scopes on Edition (e.g.
- set to
major_change_published_aton every save
- signifies when the document was 'first published', which may be before the public timestamp. E.g. transitioned content, etc.
- Either user supplied on the form, or set during publishing to the
- date of the last major change. Major changes require change notes. This is decided by the user.