Document type: medical_safety_alert
There are 451 pages with document type ‘medical_safety_alert’ in the GOV.UK search index.
This document type is rendered by:
|Navigation document type||other|
|Email document type||other|
|Government document type||other|
- Class 2 Medicines Recall: Xarelto 20 mg film-coated tablets (Rivaroxaban)
- Field Safety Notice - 11 to 15 September 2017
- All Accu-Chek® Insight insulin pumps – risk of alarm failure
- Field Safety Notice - 18 to 22 September 2017
- IntelliVue patient monitors used with 12-lead ECG – risk of ECG trace distortion Specific models and software versions affected.
- Field Safety Notice - 04 to 08 September 2017
- Error with the barcodes on selected batches of 8 medicinal products by Focus Pharmaceuticals - Distribute to Pharmacy and Wholesaler level
- Insulin pens: NovoPen Echo and NovoPen 5 (certain batches) – risk of hyperglycaemia due to cartridge holder weakening when exposed to certain household chemicals
- Lung ventilators: Astral 100, 100SC and 150 – potential power loss due to faulty battery
- Field Safety Notice - 29 August to 1 September 2017